- To be able to participate, in any categories, all athletes must hold of a valid UCI licence.
- OCA Citizenship licence, One-Day Event licence or any domestic licence of Canada/USA or other countries are not accepted at Ontario Cup races.
- Online registration closes at 23:59 ET on Wednesday, May 16th, 2018.
- Registration fee goes up after May 4th, at 23:59 EST, 15 days before online registration deadline.
- The entry fee doesn’t include HST and processing fees.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- No registration will be accepted after the deadline. No registration will be accepted on the day of the event.
- Categories with fewer than 60 starters can be merged with another age category at the discretion of the Race Director or Chief Commissaire.
- Before registering, read the race Technical Guide for regulations and further information.
- Online registration only on via CCN Bikes services.
- Race participants must pick up their race package at the Race Headquarters during the designated time at least 30 minutes before the Start of their race. Refer to the Race Schedule and HQ map in section 3 of Technical Guide.
|Until May 4, 2018, 23:59 EST||Entry Fee|
|M/W Senior Elite & Master||$75.00|
|M/W Junior U19||$35.00|
|May 5 – May 11, 2018, 23:59 EST|
|M/W Senior Elite & Master||$80.00|
|M/W Junior U19||$45.00|
|May 12 – May 16, 2017, 23:59 EST|
|M/W Senior Elite & Master||$85.00|
|M/W Junior U19||$55.00|